Tiffany Jackson, ND, owner of EcoHealth & Wellness, LLC and DAN! (Defeat Autism Now!) practitioner is offering a 5-Week Intensive Autism Course, “Natural Approaches to Autism” at Whole Foods Market® starting in June 2011. Classes are held in a private conference room and healthy snacks are provided.
Tiffany has been helping autistic children for over five years. She brings that wealth of information, knowledge and experience to parents though a unique course where parents and therapists can gain in-depth educational and instructional information. The goal of the course is to educate parents and therapists with the alternative resources, updated research, therapies, and holistic approaches that many parents have found to be helpful.
This step-by-step, easy to follow 5-week course guides participants through the maze of biomedical approaches, including the gluten and casein-free diet, general supplement support, and understanding yeast, bacteria and other metabolic and digestive imbalances commonly seen with individuals on the autism-spectrum. By following this course parents will be able to confidently begin their child on holistic therapies.
Week 1 -Thursday, June 2
· Correcting nutritional deficiencies
· Nutritional supplementation support
· Understanding inflammation and the importance of hydration
Week 2 – Thursday, June 9
· Understanding food allergies
· Testing for wheat and diary sensitivity
· Prevention of calcium deficiency on the dairy free diet
· What about soy?
· Behavior, food dyes and importance of digestive enzymes
· Grocery store tour for allergies
Week 3 – Thursday, June 23
· Abnormalities of the digestive system
· Understanding microorganisms in the gastrointestinal tract
· Why is my kid constipated?
· Infections, antibiotics, and their relationship to autism
Week 4 – Thursday, June 30
· Immune dysfunction – overview of immune system
· Heavy metal toxicity
· Understanding detoxification
Week 5 – Thursday, July 7
· Parent testimonial
· Where do we go from here?
· Personalized question and answers for your child
Dates: Thursday morning or evening (June 2, 9, 23, 30, July 7)
Time: 10:00-11:15am or 5:30-6:45pm
Location: Whole Foods Market, Mount Pleasant (in private conference room),
Cost: $150/ 5-week course or $40/class (Payment plan available $30/week)
Includes: Autism book, 5 week course, personalized child assessment and notes
For additional information visit www.ecohealthwellness.com, call 843-884-4466, or email email@example.com.