This weekend class will review cured cases of a variety of common behavioral problems in children such as violence, nightmares, night terrors, tantrums, sibling jealousy, ADD/ADHD and Oppositional Defiance Disorder.
Dr. Shannon will use the homeopathic family paradigm as a starting point for working with these types of problems. Participants can expect to learn the following:
- Important prescribing points for children with behavioral problems
- “Literal” families such as Tarantula and Theridion in comparison to remedy family “look-a-likes.”
- Repertory strategies
- Interviewing children alone, parents alone, or the child and parents together.
- Baselining and analyzing outcomes.
- Moving from a “Close” remedy to the simillimum.
- Different options in dosing – both liquid (LM’s and low potencies), and dry dosing.
- Strategies for building rapport with patients.
- Advantages and disadvantages of using a homeopathic family-based model.
- Understanding & applying Italian homeopath Massimo Mangialavori’s family-based methodology.
- The importance of case-based learning.
- Learning from “Living” Materia Medica.
- Utility and limits of Skype, phone, and in person consulting with patients.