Chocolate Lovers Unite!
Discover how to make every tasty bite of chocolate count towards your vibrant health. We’ll briefly explore the history of chocolate, and then you will learn how to identify the finest quality ingredients. During the hands-on portion of this workshop, you’ll make your take-home assortment of chocolates from recipes provided, and have fun making tasteful tweaks to customize your chocolates to delight you and your family!
Avi always provides surprises in her cooking classes! Specific recipes include but are not limited to: Seduction (Avi’s famous chocolate sauce), Nirvana (truffle), Raw Ecstasy (bar), Caramels (original and chocolate), and Avi’s Fantastico Live Fudge. All the recipes are organic, raw and vegan – and are free of gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, and corn.
Upon completion of this seminar you will be able to:
- Name the three top minerals in raw chocolate and why they are important to your brain and body function for vibrant health.
- List three differences between commercial chocolate and medicinal chocolate.
- Identify two things to look for when evaluating ingredient quality.
- List at least five ingredients that boost the medicinal value and why you want to add them.
- Describe how to make medicinal chocolates from recipes provided in class.
- Demonstrate how to create custom medicinal chocolate recipes.