- This event has passed.
Seminar 1105: Dr. Rau‘s Paradigms of Paracelsus Biological Medicine: Module 1: Understanding Regulation and “Inner Environment”. Bacteria, Viruses any Human Body: understanding Pleomorphism
March 15 - March 16
You learn how to examine, test and identify causes, symptoms and patterns of disorders and apply proven therapy concepts. Learn to treat causes, not only suppress symptoms – and to treat individuals, not only diagnoses!
We teach you how to restore the power of natural systems from within – cell by cell. Both scientific and radical, this approach will help you in your home practice, especially with difficult cases of chronic and degenerative disease.
· What is the difference between (Swiss) Biological Medicine and conventional medicine?
· Dr. Rau’s Disease Barrel: Understanding the most frequent underlying causes of chronic disease.
· Dr. Rau’s explanation of «Regulation» and self-healing processes in the body. Metabolic modulation instead of suppression as the principle approach to chronic disease. Dr. Reckeweg’s system of the 6 phases of diseases.
· Pleomorphism and Dr. Enderlein’s theories of dynamic changes of inner milieu: Short introduction to the Sanum Remedies
· Thinking in systems (integration of Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Chinese medicine). Dr. Rau‘s «functional circles of organs and diseases»: the relation between Organs, Meridans“, Live Themes
· Dr. Rau’s main constitutional types and their impact into the treatment plan
· How to examine the patient
Experienced healthcare professionals such as doctors, dentists, naturopathic doctors, therapists and laypeople interested in learning Biological Medicine.
These seminars are very intense and include practical work. This allows to learn and practice Biological Medicine. If you follow all the 8 seminars, you will get a Paracelsus Academy Certificate for Biological Medicine, which allows you to get into a dense cooperation with Paracelsus Clinic and to follow an additional internship.
Watch our videos on YouTube.
If you have any questions before your register, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org