In this third installment of the SIBO webinar series, Dr. Phillips will address:
- Updates and key points from the 2017 Integrative SIBO Conference in Chicago and the 2017 NUNM SIBO Symposium
- Latest consensus on SIBO testing, including limitations, accuracy, interpretation, and test prep
- Updated dietary guidelines and tips for improved compliance and treatment success – is there a role for intermittent fasting?
- Genomics and SIBO – the role of methylation, sulfites and histamine intolerance
- Environmental risk factors – is glyphosate contributing to a rise in SIBO?
- Cases & Treatment Protocols