Are you prepared for your facility’s annual survey? All U.S. healthcare facilities are subject to both state and federal guidelines. Each state individually establishes and enforces safety and care standards for health care facilities with their annual survey.
Passing the inspection means more than just delivering quality care. You need to be on top of the ever changing regulations of healthcare and assure your organization is always prepared.
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- How to help staff understand standards
- Methods to assign accountability
- The most common citations handed out
- How to develop plans of action for noncompliance and fix any issues before the survey
- Ways to maintain an environment of learning
- And much more!
If you are responsible for preparing your healthcare facility for survey, this webinar is vital to you and your organization. You need to understand the importance of maintaining a continual state of survey readiness and all it entails.