- This event has passed.
Solutions for Success in Naturopathy: A Holistic Approach to Doing Business in Texas
March 4 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Solutions for Success in Naturopathy: A Holistic Approach to Doing Business in Texas changeBloom Your Business with me, Kate Naumes, naturopathic doctor and my business partner, David Daniels. After fielding over 10 calls per month for the past year about how to run a Successful Naturopathic business we decided to create this comprehensive course just for you.
– Shortcuts to get your business off the ground
– Guide to being a license-able naturopath in a pre-licensed state
– How to generate client interest and leads
– How to maintain and grow relationships with clients over time
– Various business models and revenue streams to consider
– How to set yourself apart in a competitive “wellness” landscape
– Setting up a full practice for success with appropriate internal organization
-Detailed discussion about
Also included in the fee is the following:
Lunch (with gluten and dairy free options)
A private 20 min post-workshop call with Dr. Kate Naumes later in the year
Time: 9am – 6pm
Location: 3110 Webb Street, Suite 200 Dallas, TX
$1,000 Via Pre-recorded Audio Session
This talk will be submitted to AANP for 8 hours of CEU. Lunch is provided (with gluten and dairy free options). $1500 deposit due at scheduling. Remaining $1500 due morning of class. Prepay in full for a 10% discount.
NOTE: Your online scheduling of this class is a request to attend. To complete your request, please also send to firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your current ND license (any state). Class size is limited to 10 persons.
***DISCLAIMER: All information provided in this course is for informational purposes only. You must not rely on the information in this course as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney.
|DATE/TIME:||Please contact us to schedule this service.|