- This event has passed.
Type 2 Diabetes Management: Yi Ren Medical Qigong
January 29, 2011 - January 30, 2011
Yi Ren Medical Qigong Therapy (YRMQ) is a self-care Qigong therapy. It is designed for patients to practice regularly and serves as an adjunct to standard care and other existing diabetes treatment modalities. YRMQ has been developed with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) meridian theory, Yi Ren Medical Qigong clinical experience and Qi-energy observations. Yi Ren Medical Qigong is the practice of mind-body integration through a growing awareness and enhancement of Qi within the body as well as surrounding the body. Results from a recent research study showed improvements in glucose management and insulin resistance, stress reduction, and weight loss. The seminar is appropriate for those seeking to better manage their own diabetes as well as for health practitioners seeking additional skills to work with their diabetic patients
Upon completion of the seminar you will be able to:
- Define Yi Ren Medical Qigong and explain the therapy.
- Sense the subtle energy field.
- Locate internal energy centers.
- Properly open and close internal energy system.
- Practice Yi Ren Medical Qigong Therapy at home while following the provided DVD and manual.