2014 Living Legends Nominations
Who among you should receive special recognition for long service to NCNM or to the naturopathic medical profession in Oregon? Who deserves to be called a “Living Legend?” With this annual award we celebrate our own by paying tribute to the physicians who have devoted many years to the profession and institutions we cherish.
The Living Legends Selection Committee of NCNM and OANP seeks your nominations for the 2014 Living Legend Award for lifetime service and achievement. Any member of the naturopathic medicine community (e.g., OANP member, professional colleague, family member, grateful patient, etc.) may submit a nomination to the Living Legends Selection Committee.
Preference will be given to nominations from members of OANP and NCNM. The selection committee will evaluate all nominees according to the following criteria:
– Length of membership in OANP
– Length of teaching career and/or number of years in practice
– Pioneering and/or providing leadership to new programs or specialties
– Advancing the profession through political, organizational, institutional, or academic influence
– Excelling in leadership positions of distinction
– Service to the profession in Oregon and/or to NCNM
Nominations must be received via email or postmarked by October 31, 2014