Colorado’s First CME Certified Conference on Cannabis Medicine
Are you tired of answering, “I don’t know” when patients and colleagues ask you about medical marijuana? Do you find yourself wondering about the legitimate potential of cannabis as medicine?
With marijuana legalization underway, an understanding of how patients use cannabis and what products are available to both medical and recreational marijuana users is crucial to good patient care.
This is your invitation to the Marijuana for Medical Professionals Conference this September 9-11 in Denver, CO.
This conference offers up to 17.5 hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credits of Continuing Medical Education focused on marijuana / cannabis. Our conference speakers include world-renowned scientists, doctors and educators, as well as established leaders in the cannabis industry.
Learning objectives include:
– Mechanisms of action and pharmacological properties of cannabis
– Assessing where cannabis medicine may be an appropriate option for patients
– Identifying contraindications and precautions that may preclude cannabis use
– Outlining potential adverse drug reactions, interactions, and monitoring parameters
– Discussing route of administration and dosing guidelines
– And much more!
Laypersons can expect to expand their knowledge base about medical marijuana in order to help further any professional or personal objectives they may have.
More information is on our website at http://MJforMDs.com or call (720) 588-3737. Please refer to the links below for conference registration or for sponsorship opportunities.