PCH | Standard Process®
How does supporting naturopathic medicine relate to your company culture?
Standard Process® is devoted to improving the quality of life by providing safe, effective, high-quality dietary supplements through health care professionals, including naturopathic physicians, which are at the core of that equation.
Standard Process offers supplements made from whole food and other ingredients and is the exclusive U.S. distributor of MediHerb® herbal products.
We proudly grow many of the raw materials in Standard Process products on our certified organic farm.
Standard Process demonstrates commitment to the whole:
· Person by fostering the physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual health of customers and employees.
· Product by emphasizing the importance of concentrated whole foods and herbs in the product line.
· Process by ensuring the highest quality in every stage of development, from farming through shipping.
· Planet by utilizing environmentally safe farming, manufacturing, and business practices.
· Posterity by preserving and strengthening the company for all future generations.
We promote a healthy lifestyle that follows the naturopathic philosophy through our employee wellness program, with on-site chiropractic care, nutrition education, fitness activities, a fitness center, and a supplement allowance.
To further encourage the next generation of naturopaths to study the role holistic nutrition plays in wellness, we offer student scholarships and learning opportunities.
We believe that given proper nutrition, the body has the amazing capability of keeping itself healthy. We also believe nutrition should be individualized to meet each patient’s needs under the guidance of a health care professional. Standard Process takes pride in offering products that support the naturopathic philosophy.