Kamedis Release Results of Naturopathic Skin Care Survey
TEL AVIV, ISRAEL- (12/10/13) Kamedis Bio-Herbal Skin Care, a global provider of clinically proven herbal-based skin care product lines, today released the results a naturopathic skincare survey among naturopathic doctors and other professionals in the United States.
The survey, which was distributed to more than 3,000 naturopathic professionals, sought to understand how naturopathic doctors approach and treat skin ailments.
“As a global company, we feel it is critical to obtain an accurate view of how Naturopathic Doctors in the United States think in regards to an herbal approach to skin care,” said Vered Caplan, CEO of Kamedis. “This survey helps demonstrate the need for a new kind of skin care, one that emphasizes herbal ingredients, no side effects and a high safety protocol.”
Key Survey Insights
- 98.2% of respondents said they treat or there is the possibility they may treat patients or clients for skin conditions
- Naturopathic doctors said they would not recommend a products if it had Parabens (89%) or steroids (67%)
- Of those who treat skin conditions, 95% said they provide or recommend topical solutions and/or treatments to their patients or clients
- 60% of respondents said it is very important that topical solutions or treatments be clinically proven or have clinically proven ingredients
- 71% of respondents said positive hands-on experience could influence them to use or recommend a topical solution
Caplan added, “This survey reinforces what we have seen in the marketplace — that NDs have not been satisfied with topical solutions to date because of harsh ingredients with dangerous side effects. The Kamedis line of topical, herbal-based skin care is steroid free, Paraben free, and clinically proven safe for long term use.”
Kamedis is a global provider of herbal based, healthy skin care products that combine ancient medical wisdom with modern technology. Kamedis was created by Chinese medicine practitioners specializing in dermatology who envisioned a new approach to treating the symptoms of common skin conditions, such as atopic dermatitis, seborrhea of the face and scalp, psoriasis and acne. Kamedis utilizes advanced technologies to develop innovative medical devices, barrier creams, botanical drugs and derma cosmetic products based on herbal ingredients. Products are available in the United States, Europe and Asia. More information about Kamedis is available at www.kamedis.com or 855-KAMEDIS (855-526-3347).