« All Events
FREE WEBINAR with Dr. Tomah Phillips, ND (SIBO webinar series)
November 23, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
November 23rd, 2017 (THIS Thursday)
CE Hour: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm PST (6:00 pm – 7:00 pm EST)
Q&A and clinical cases: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm PST (7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST)
In this third installment of the SIBO webinar series, Dr. Phillips will address:
- Updates and key points from the 2017 Integrative SIBO Conference in Chicago and the 2017 NUNM SIBO Symposium
- Latest consensus on SIBO testing, including limitations, accuracy, interpretation, and test prep
- Updated dietary guidelines and tips for improved compliance and treatment success – is there a role for intermittent fasting?
- Genomics and SIBO – the role of methylation, sulfites and histamine intolerance
- Environmental risk factors – is glyphosate contributing to a rise in SIBO?
- Cases & Treatment Protocols