PTSD is an increasingly common problem whether after rape, gun violence, war, or other traumatic situations. Patients are looking to natural treatments to reduce anxiety, and improve the other symptoms and possible diseases that come from PTSD. Learn the latest pharmaceutical recommendations as well as how to better help these patients with clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, homeopathic medicine, hydrotherapy, counseling and creative expression.
After the presentation, participants will be able to confidently:
- Diagnose PTSD through signs and symptoms as well as know the herbal-drug interactions for the most common medications.
- Have improved skills in case management through appropriate botanical and homeopathic medicine, counseling, creative techniques.
- Discern the root cause of unresolved psychological trauma in other diseases such as Graves Disease, addiction, and eating disorders as well as epidemics.
- Understand the latest pharmaceutical research, including the controversy in brain scans and MRIs.
- Assess the dynamics in a community affected by tragedy and know to encourage appropriate healing.