- This event has passed.
Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT) Top 5 Misconceptions
March 13, 2013
Register now at aznma.org
Webinar Date: March 13, 2013
Webinar Time: 6:30 pm to 8 pm (Arizona time)
CME’s: 1.5 Pharm (pending AzNMA approval)
Speaker: Alan Christianson, NMD
Topic: “Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT) Top 5 Misconceptions”
Many naturopathic doctors prefer NDT for their thyroid patients. Yet many are unclear on key points of its use. This webinar will clarify the most common misconceptions.
1) Know when NDT can be used with Hashimoto’s.
2) Be able to use NDT when reverse T3 elevates.
3) Understand exactly how NDT is calibrated.
4) Manage your patients’ T3 & T4 levels without synthroid or cytomel.
5) Learn to give NDT at the best timing & frequency.
Sponsored by RLC Labs
$55 — AzNMA Physician Member
$35 — AzNMA Student Member
$75 — Non-Member
1) Upon completion of your online payment at aznma.org, you will receive TWO emails: your payment receipt and confirmation of registration with a Go to Webinar registration link. You MUST click the Go to Webinar link in the second email to complete your registration to attend the webinar.
2) The presenter’s PowerPoint slides (as a PDF) will be emailed to you at a future date.