Merging Medicine XVIII 2016 Spring Conference Call For Abstracts
Call for Abstracts: Due Friday July 24, 2015
Event: CNDA’s Merging Medicine XVIII
Topic: Naturopathic Primary Care Update
Date: Spring 2016
The California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA) is holding its Merging Medicine XVIII conference on Naturopathic Primary Care Update in California (specific location TBD) in the Spring of 2016. The CNDA’s Merging Medicine Conference Series is an annual continuing education event that offers AANP and OANP CME accreditation for licensed Naturopathic Doctors (NDs) and other interested healthcare practitioners. We also attain accreditation from the California Acupuncture board. The CNDA’s Professional Development Committee is now accepting candidate speaker proposals through July 24, 2016 and we are seeking speakers with expertise in the following areas:
- Workup, diagnosis, naturopathic management and referral for conditions commonly seen in naturopathic primary care practice.
- Integrative management of common conditions in adults and/or children.
- Successful & repeatable application of specific naturopathic therapies in managing primary care conditions, such as homeopathy, botanical medicine,
- Clinical experience with challenging cases in primary care and the willingness to share case studies to advance the understanding of how to better manage such challenging cases.
- Specific, condition-focused lectures on conditions commonly encountered in primary practice such as cardiovascular disease, GI disorders, GU disorders, common dermatological conditions, depression, anxiety and fatigue inprimary practice as well as common conditions for specific populations (pediatrics, women’s health, adolescents, men’s health), etc.