- This event has passed.
How to Build Your Practice Using Biotheraputic Drainage® Therapy: An Introduction presented by Robert Abell, ND LAc
December 2, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 pm
Dr. Robert Abell presents on the key foundations of drainage therapy and how it provided him with the tools and skill to build a more effective and successful practice.
Biotherapeutic Drainage® is the most long-lasting and effective way of restoring health, as it addresses the underlying cause of disease, not just the symptoms. It facilitates elimination of the emunctories; encourages physiological equilibrium and self-regulation; is powerful, yet gentle and is easily incorporated with existing modalities.
We are facing an epidemic of environmentally-mediated diseases; our world today is overflowing with chemical toxins, with no decrease in sight. Environmentalists and public health experts warn that with increasing exposure and accumulation of toxins within our bodies, we are endangering our health. Rates of respiratory diseases, birth defects and developmental disorders have exponentially increased in recent decades. Join Dr. Abell to learn how this elegant yet powerful tool provided the insight and tools to take his practice to the next level.
KEY LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
- The difference between nature cure (drainage) and detoxification
- Why Physiology prevails over Pathology
- Respecting Homotoxicology and Homeostasis
- How drainage respects the energetic structure of Traditional Chinese Medicine supporting normal physiological functioning of the emunctories, organs and homeostatic systems
- The three reasons why European drainage therapy has forged its way on the world stage of homeopathic complexes
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.