- This event has passed.
Mizan Abdominal Therapy Workshop
September 25, 2016 @ 8:00 am - October 1, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
This is a special course that will include Mizan Practitioner Training combined with the Mizan Pregnancy Workshop.
Mizan Therapy is a fantastic way to address conditions involving our reproductive organs, digestive system and emotional health. Muscles and ligaments that are over-contracted can cause symptoms such as heavy or painful menstrual bleeding, PMS, lower backache, constipation and frequent urination, to name but a few.
What will we cover:
• uterine pathologies
• a new understanding of the menstrual cycle
• the pathologies that can occur when hormones are not in balance, e.g. fibroids, endometriosis, heavy bleeding, menstrual pain
• fertility problems
• how to safely perform the massage on yourself and others
• massage through each trimester of pregnancy
• aiding post natal recovery – following a normal birth and a section
• how to perform sacral massage to aid pelvic alignment
I do not want financial constraints to be a hindrance to training. If you are on a tight budget, please get in touch and we will work something out.
Please e-mail me, email@example.com or send a PM for more information and a booking form.