- This event has passed.
Naturopathic Approach to Breast Cancer with Dr. Lise Alschuler, ND
September 27, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$95
Learn with case studies that illustrate the information that provides an up-to-date overview of breast cancer statistics, presentation, staging, prognostic biomarkers, conventional treatments and naturopathic management. There will be specific attention paid to the use of biomarkers to guide risk assessment and subsequent management. Evidence-based lifestyle and nutritional and botanical therapies to manage toxicities of conventional treatment as well as to provide cancer control will be reviewed.
Attend this presentation to confidently:
- Recognize risk factors for breast cancer
- Understand how to use biomarker tests to further assess risk and to guide naturopathic interventions.
- Recommend effective and specific exercise, diet and stress management interventions to their patients diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Provide selected natural therapies to reduce adverse toxicities of conventional treatments.
- Provide targeted natural therapies to reduce the growth and risk of breast cancer.