- This event has passed.
Seminar 1113: Dr. Rau‘s Paradigms of Paracelsus Biological Medicine: Module7: Paracelsus specific treatment programs and regenerative therapies
October 23 - October 24
Dr. Rau‘s Paradigms of Paracelsus Biological Medicine: Module7: Paracelsus specific treatment programs and regenerative therapies
You learn how to examine, test and identify causes, symptoms and patterns of disorders and apply proven therapy concepts. Learn to treat causes, not only suppress symptoms – and to treat individuals, not only diagnoses!
We teach you how to restore the power of natural systems from within – cell by cell. Both scientific and radical, this approach will help you in your home practice, especially with difficult cases of chronic and degenerative disease.
- Intensive integration of holistic Swiss biological medicine. Dr. Rau‘s causal evaluation methodology and practical clinical examination techniques
- Unique Paracelsus therapy options
– Paracelsus upbuilding program and infusions
– Treatment program schedules for MS, all Autoimmune diseases
– Treatment program for neurological diseases, like Polyneuropathy
– Epilepsy, chronic and acute migrain
– Coronary heart disease / Diabetes / degenerative cardiomyopathy “old heart”
- Orthomolecular and cellular approaches to degeneration and regeneration
- Dr. Rau’s Well-Aging Program..
- The Paracelsus Organ cell extracts, the ultimative way for upbuilding forces
- Paracelsus Chelation treatment
- Paracelsus Alkaline Infusion
- Tour through Paracelsus Klinik with extensive explication to all specific treatments: Hyperthermia, Ionizing treatment (PAP IMI), local Hyperthermia, cupping techniques, colon hydrotherapy, etc.
Experienced healthcare professionals such as doctors, dentists, naturopathic doctors, therapists and laypeople interested in learning Biological Medicine.
These seminars are very intense and include practical work. This allows to learn and practice Biological Medicine. If you follow all the 8 seminars, you will get a Paracelsus Academy Certificate for Biological Medicine, which allows you to get into a dense cooperation with Paracelsus Clinic and to follow an additional internship.
Interested to join?
If you have any questions before your register, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org