- This event has passed.
Seminar 1114: Dr. Rau‘s Paradigms of Paracelsus Biological Medicine: Module 8: Paracelsus Cancer treatment programs and specific cancer therapies
October 25, 2017 - October 26, 2017
Dr. Rau‘s Paradigms of Paracelsus Biological Medicine: Module 8: Paracelsus Cancer treatment programs and specific cancer therapies
You learn how to examine, test and identify causes, symptoms and patterns of disorders and apply proven therapy concepts. Learn to treat causes, not only suppress symptoms – and to treat individuals, not only diagnoses!
We teach you how to restore the power of natural systems from within – cell by cell. Both scientific and radical, this approach will help you in your home practice, especially with difficult cases of chronic and degenerative disease.
- Cancer development and Biologcal Medicine Approach to Cancer
- The detection of cancer causes: cancerogenic factor and its test methods: Xenohormones, Heavy metals, organic toxins, Cancer and “live theme”, Cancer and dental situation.
- The Paracelsus Cancer treatment program:
– The orthomolecular supplements
– The vitamins and Vit. C Infusions and Paracelsus Cancer infusions
– The additional remedies: Vit. B17, Selenium, Curcuma, Vit. D
– Mistletoes treatment – Dr. Rau’s specific Iscador application program
- Additional important treatments
– Dr.Rau’s intratumoral injections
– Low dose chemotherapy injections
– Different techniques of Hyperthermia: local versus systemic whole body
– Electromagnetic treatments: Pulsed Magnetic Field
– Ionizing therapies (PAP IMI) and Indiba Therapy
Experienced healthcare professionals such as doctors, dentists, naturopathic doctors, therapists and laypeople interested in learning Biological Medicine.
These seminars are very intense and include practical work. This allows to learn and practice Biological Medicine. If you follow all the 8 seminars, you will get a Paracelsus Academy Certificate for Biological Medicine, which allows you to get into a dense cooperation with Paracelsus Clinic and to follow an additional internship.
Interested to join?
If you have any questions before your register, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org