Call For Abstracts: OANP's 19th Annual Conference on Pharmacy & Ethics
The Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OANP) invites you to submit an abstract for the 19th Annual Pharmacy & Ethics Seminar.
We are actively encouraging submissions from NDs, Nurses, PAs, Pharmacists, MDs, DOs, PhDs and/or Ethicists. This year’s event will be open for the first time to other professions who are interested in a multi-disciplinary holistic approach to managing patient health.
Please kindly share this abstract broadly and post to your online bulletin boards and/or electronic communications systems.
- Ten hours of the conference must be related to pharmaceutical prescribing and general pharmacology, with an emphasis on blending the best of pharmaceutical research and use with alternatives to pharmaceuticals and/or techniques to mitigate pharmaceutical side effects.
- Two hours must be related to ethics.
- Additional hours of CE will be selected for breakout sessions in the area of managing high risk acute patients in a primary care setting.
Only submissions that address these three areas will be selected.
Submission Deadlines & Important Dates
- June 30, 2014 – Abstract submissions due
- July 15, 2014 – Notification date
- November 24, 2014 – Final presentation submission deadline
Abstracts must be submitted through the OANP website from the homepage at www.oanp.org, or by following the link below.