- This event has passed.
August 21, 2015 @ 8:00 am - August 23, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
Dates: August 21-23, 2015
A new era in natural addiction treatment is rapidly evolving; now is the time for medical professionals to update their knowledge and understanding in treating those with addiction problems. Integrative Addiction Institute has created a totally unique conference that will provide a range of distinguished speakers across a wide variety of addiction issues, to enable doctors and therapist to go back to their clinics and practice a more comprehensive, new integrative approach to treating addiction. The conference will have both regular lectures and interactive sessions.
19.75 hours of Educational credits will be available – AMA PRA Category 1.
The main objectives of the Integrative Addiction 2015 will be to teach medical professionals on the following:-
• Addiction as a wholistic body echosystem derangement
• The interaction between stress, survivorship, pain, and addiction
• The role of Hormonal imbalance in the disease of addiction
• Never been discussed before – Effective natural therapies to treat sex addiction and obesity
• The genetic and epigenetic influences on the disease of addiction
• Introduction to Natural Addiction Medicine
• Mitochondrial Restoration as an integral part to treat addiction
• Psycho Neuroendocrine Immune Restoration essential to reverse addiction
• New and Future Therapies in the horizon For Addiction treatment including stem therapy for Psycho Neuroendocrine Immune Restoration
Cost to Attend:$575 for 3 day conference for physicians
Cost to Attend: $525 for 3 day conference for nurses/medical staff
Cost to Attend: $375 for 3 day conference for students or spouses
Special Group Rate at Hotel: $129 a night