Vancouver, Wash. — January 26, 2015 — Medicus Research recently presented a poster titled: “Efficacy of a Proprietary Methylsulfonylmethane Treatment for Allergic Rhinitis Induced by a Standardized Allergen” at the
- $3.85M research grant links naturopathic and conventional medicine in fight against cancerLargest research grant for naturopathic medicine awarded to two Ottawa-based institutions OTTAWA, October 21, 2014 – Ottawa [...]
- Naturopathic Gathering Oct 10-12 WHO: Intended for naturopathic medical students and naturopathic physicians, however all are welcome. WHAT: The Naturopathic [...]
- Drug Thought to Prevent Breast Cancer DebunkedSAN FRANCISCO, CA – A study has shown that osteoporosis drugs may not protect women [...]
- Increasing the Survival Rate of Patients with ALSResearchers in Italy have identified two protein markers that announce longer survival rates in patients [...]
- Vitamin D Deficiency can Lead to Early DeathIt is commonly known that a vitamin D deficiency can lead to illness, but according [...]
The NDNR Physician’s Choice Award is bestowed upon companies that embrace naturopathic medicine and support naturopathic physicians, their practices and patients. Characteristics of a nominee include, but are not limited to: quality products, superior customer service, community outreach, and social/environmental impact.